Sirma, Tana, in Finnmark is popular and well-known hunting grounds. From experience there is much grouds and good coal. The terrain is open with marshes, small shrubs and bare tops with small bunches. If wished there is also opportunity to hunt in the forest. The area's are well suited for the use of dogs. If desired, Viddas Sønn offers hunting grouse in the mountains combined with fishing.
Hunting grouse in Sirma area
- Period: 10 September till October
- Number of persons: minimum 3 (rate is higher when fewer hunters)
- Price: per person per week from about 3500 up to 5000 kr.
- Accommodation will take place in element Lavvo with 5 beds, wood stove, wood for the stove, surfaces, utensils, tables, lightning and first aid equipment.
- Additional charge for transfer from airport to hut (after). Pursuant to the agreement farewell dinner and breakfast available.
We offer grouse hunting in the Upper Tana / Sirma area. This area has good grouse hunting terrain. Experience shows that there is much good grouse and coal. The terrain is open with marshes, small shrubs and bare tops with small bunches. If desired you can also hunt in the forest. The area's are well suited for je use of dogs.