Fishing for trout and char on Laksefjordvidda
- Period: 1st February till 5th May
- Number of persons: minimum 3 (price will be higher if fewer fisherman)
- Price: per person per week from about 4000 up to 5000kr.
- Accommodation will take place in a isolated element Lavvo with 5 beds, table, wood stove, fire wood, surfaces, utensils, one map, lightning and first aid equipment. Easy guiding the campsite and maps included.
- Additional charge for transfer from airport and cabin accommodation (after). Upon agreement can add dinner and breakfast deals.
On Laksefjorddvidda plateau will having camp at Miennavassdraget, Goddetjávri and by Gurteluoppal. There located about an hour drive into the mountains from Sirma. This is a very good base for fishing for trout and char. Mountain lakes vary in size, depth and fish.
There are a lot of waters where it is common to fish around 0.6kg. Some waters have a slightly denser stands of large trout and char fish. They are around 0.6 to 1kg. In these waters it is often a bit easier to catch fish. Other waters and lakes will have fewer fish, but could accommodate really big individuals.
Recent additional services
- Transport from Kirkenes airport to Sirma can be organized and included in the price quoted.
- Handling of foods based on a shopping list
- Accommodation in cabin